Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order when items become "in-stock" and shortly after we receive payment from you. Some items may have a standard shipping charge per item and each item may have a different P&H charge in addition to the standard shipping. On standard shipping orders, we choose the shipping method.
"IN-STORE PICKUP" means picking up the goods at our St. Louis, Missouri HQ only. IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN PICK-UP FROM ONE OF OUR DEALER'S LOCATIONS. If you choose to "In Store Pickup, then you will be subject to paying Sales Tax and Scrap Tax as well.
Our Hours of Operation are M-F 8am to 5pm CST
We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays
All orders are FOB St. Louis, unless otherwise indicated
We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
On items shorter than 37" OD and weighing less than 70 lbs, we can use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship. You may be able to choose your shipping option at time of checkout. There are various options to choose from including expedited delivery methods. On standard shipping items, we choose the shipping method.
Items over 70 lbs or larger than 37"OD will most likely have to go via LTL (Truck). Thus, you must designate whether your address is a Residence or Commercial address because most LTLs will not deliver to Residences and even if they do, they charge a significant Residential Fee which we will pass on to you even if you incorrectly inputed a Residential address instead of a Commercial address.
Items will ship when they become available as "in-stock." Many of our products are special order items and as such, may experience delays in production and delivery.
Standard Orders placed with us for non-special order products, are shipped per usual delivery time within the continental US (48 contiguous States) in about 7 business days depending on your location, unless they are on back-order or pre-order status...which will cause delays in shipping.
Standard Orders (non-special order) will normally be shipped within 1 to 2 business days when stock arrives. In some cases part of the order needs to be special-ordered or is on backorder or pre-order, which sometimes causes the delay in shipping.
We do not guarantee 2nd day air or 3 day select shipments, however if you do not get your order in the selected shipping time frame (i.e. 2 days in case of UPS 2nd day air and 3 days in UPS 3 day select), please contact us.
With USPS we may use delivery confirmation with domestic shipping and packages are insured. UPS and FedEx shipments have tracking and are insured.
Signature Waiver: During checkout, you may have the option for Signature Waiver. If you choose Signature Waiver, then packages will be delivered without a required signature...meaning...they'll probably leave your package on your doorstep.
- International customers cannot choose to waive a signature.
- USPS cannot choose to waive a signature if we use delivery confirmation.
- Customers using Paypal payment method cannot choose to waive a signature.
- Orders with HazMat items cannot choose to waive a signature.
Orders shipped to Missouri may be charged our area MO Sales Tax and .50 cents per tire Scrap Tax.
All backorders may be cancelled after 30 days.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Customers will not be charged more than the order amount without prior authorization.
Orders are not guaranteed to leave within the time frames listed above. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days for shipping purposes.
Residential or Business
- you will be asked to choose whether your Ship To address is Residential or Business. Residential addresses usually cost more to deliver to, but if you do not choose Residential and your address is considered by the freight company to be Residential, then you will be charged the Residential rate, plus any penalties.
Additional Fees, Charges and Regulations
- All hazardous material must be shipped via Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Additional fees may apply to hazardous materials.
- We may charge additional charges & fees, including, but not limited to, handling fees, insurance and delivery signature charges. Any charges or fees will be automatically calculated with your shipping cost totals.
We do not allow for C.O.D.s. on Truck Shipments (LTL).
SHIPPING AND DAMAGE CLAIMS
Braven Offroad is not responsible for lost parcels.
Braven Offroad is not responsible for Damages parcels. Please inspect all merchandise as it arrives. If inspection upon arrival is not possible, the recipient must sign the Bill of Lading (BOL) "Contingent on inspection for Concealed Loss or Damage." Such action should protect the recipient if any damage to the merchandise is discovered after unpacking. If the foregoing is not written on the BOL and the merchandise is not inspected as it arrives, the recipient will be responsible for the merchandise, even if damaged by he shipper.
If the shipment arrives damaged, please contact the shipper immediately to report such damage and please indicate the "damaged goods" on the BOL prior to signing for the receipt of the merchandise. Also, please immediately contact PIT BULL BRANDS, LLC. Customer Service at 800-645-2006 (business hours between 8am-5pm CST, Monday through Friday) to report said damage. PIT BULL BRANDS, LLC will also report the damage to the shipper and schedule a re-shipment, if deemed necessary.
The damaged merchandise must be completely repackaged in the original packing for return. If the original packing is damaged or unavailable, please contact PIT BULL BRANDS, LLC and instructions will be provided as to how the merchandise should be repackaged. If requested, the shipper will inspect and pick up the damaged merchandise and return it to PIT BULL BRANDS, LLC or such other destination as PIT BULL may so elect.
Currently, not every country is eligible to purchase from our www.bravenoffroad.com website. If your country is not listed, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you process a shipment manually.
We will give you a full quote, including freight & handling costs and you may pay us via Wire or Paypal.
United States taxes
International orders are not subject to US taxes.
Customs, Duties or tax fees
Customs, Duties and taxes are not included in your shipping totals. You are responsible for all customs, duties or tax fees.
Some products cannot be shipped internationally due to their flammable nature or items that are under pressure.
Information on Documents
We will not list information on documents that doesn't accurately reflect the goods purchased at the prices purchased. This includes, but is not limited to, the Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists and Customs Documentation.
All products are listed in $USDollars and in pounds.
Braven Offroad is not responsible for parcels that have been detained by your customs office. You may need to pay an import tax or tariff before they release your parcel. Please contact your customs office for more information.
- currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and JCB credit cards, ATM debit cards, Google Pay and Paypal.
- if your country is eligible to purchase from our website www.Bravenoffroad.com, then you may pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and JCB credit cards, ATM debit cards and Paypal.
- if your country is not eligible to purchase from our website www.Bravenoffroad.com, then you may e-mail us at email@example.com and we will help you process an order manually. You will need to pay us via Wire or Paypal (there may be additional Processing Fees).
Authorize at Sale, Capture at Shipping
Your credit card will be authorized for the purchase amount and payment captured as soon as an order is placed, assuring us that you have the necessary funds to complete the transaction.
- We will only ship to your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOX ADDRESSES!!!
- Anyone suspected of fraud will be referred to the proper authorities and prosecution will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
- Items will ship when they become available as "in-stock."
- Your credit card will be charged upon placement of your order and for Pre-orders and Special Order items which are paid-in-full, up-front.
- All Pre-order and Special Order items must be paid-in-full, up-front and are non-refundable. If we decide to allow an exception and allow a cancellation of a Pre-order or Special Order item, we will offer a refund less a 20% hassle fee.
- Backorders will be "captured" within 24 hours prior to shipment as product becomes available. Those Paid-in-Full orders will be filled first and in the order they were received.
- All Pre-order, Special Order and Backorder items are filled as product becomes available and in the order they were received.
- Coupon codes and discounts are not available for Pre-orders, Special Orders or Backorders, unless otherwise indicated.
- Orders with a mix of "in-stock" items and/or Pre-order, Special Order or Back Order items will be held up until the order is complete, unless a customer requests otherwise. If so requested, and a customer wishes to ship "in-stock" items separately from "pre-order, special order or backorder items", then the customer will have to pay a separate shipping & handling fees for the extra shipment(s).
- Orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be cancelled.
- If your order has been shipped, but you have changed your mind, please make sure that you receive the merchandise and then initiate a return claim using our